Use of CRAPS Australia - www.crapsaus.com.au Website
Access to and use of the CRAPS Australia crapsaus.com.au, “C.R.A.P.S” “Consumers Rebelling Against Poor Service”, website at http://www.crapsaus.com.au (the “Website”) is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. You, the Website user (including, without limitation, any individual for the private use or an individual (individual’s) on business-related activities visiting or exploring the Website) (individually and together, “User”), hereby agree to waive any and all rights or claims against CRAPS Australia.
USE OF THE WEBSITE CONSTITUTES USER’S ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Use of Materials. Copyright laws protect all materials, comprising, exclusive of limitation, information, artwork, images, pictures, text, video, audio, programs, and media files (the “Materials”) contained on the Website. Users may access and use the Materials for personal and non-commercial purposes only as an individual non-commercial user. Individuals associated with a registered and approved client of Australia may be granted restricted access. Any modification or use of the Materials for any other purpose without CRAPS Australia’s express prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Except as expressly provided herein, any reproduction, republishing, posting, transmission, or distribution of any Material on the Website is strictly prohibited.
2. Trademark & Copyright Prohibition. Users must not, without CRAPS Australia's expressed written permission, use any of CRAPS Australia’s trademark (present or suggested), service marks, or copyrighted material.
3. Copyright & Trademark Notices. This Website (including all content) is copyright© CRAPS Australia (including, without limitation, CRAPS Australia’s parent companies, trusts and subsidiaries) and all of its' rights reserved content.
4. Printing of Materials. CRAPS Australia authorises the publication of Materials found on the Website for personal or educational purposes only, provided that any and all copyright notices originally included with the Materials is involved in any and all copies. Seek approval of third parties for logo use.
5. Downloading of Software. Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the Website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. The downloading of software is at the downloader’s own risk. CRAPS Australia will not be responsible for any damage to downloader’s system, business loss, consequential, direct, or indirect damages, or damages in general, which has occurred as a result of such downloaded software.
6. Change of Materials. The Materials included on the Website have been compiled by CRAPS Australia from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
7. Linked Sites. Any site linked from the Website is not under CRAPS Australia’s control, and CRAPSAUS does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication, software, or material available at such linked sites. Links on the Website are not referrals or endorsements of the related entities, and such links are provided for convenience and information purposes only. CRAPS Australia disclaims any and all liabilities for any representations or warranties made by the individuals and entities of such linked sites.
8. Non-CRAPSAUS Products. ALL USERS ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY MENTION OF NON-CRAPS AUSTRALIAN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY "CRAPS AUSTRALIA", OR ANY THIRD PARTY ENTITY RELATED TO CRAPS AUSTRALIA (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD PARTY VENDORS), OR CRAPS AUSTRALIA’S EXECUTIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANIES, AND/OR SUBSIDIARIES, IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY CRAPS AUSTRALIA OR THE INDIVIDUALS AND ENTITIES LISTED IN THIS SECTION. CRAPS AUSTRALIA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES FOR ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY THE VENDORS OF SUCH NON-CRAPS AUSTRALIA PRODUCTS AND/OR CRAPS AUSTRALIA SERVICES.
9. Disclaimer. THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND DATA (COLLECTIVELY THE “INFORMATION”) MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. CRAPS AUSTRALIAN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CRAPSAUS WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO THE WEBSITE USER’S COMPUTER, ANY HARDWARE, DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND BUSINESS RESULTING FROM THE INFORMATION, OR THE LACK OF INFORMATION, AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. CRAPS AUSTRALIA WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR:
1. ANY AND ALL LOSSES OR INJURIES CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY CRAPS AUSTRALIA’S ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, OR NEGLIGENCE, OR FOR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND CRAPS AUSTRALIA’S CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, OR DELIVERING THE INFORMATION; OR
2. ANY AND ALL ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, OR DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN DELIVERY OF THE INFORMATION; OR
3. ANY DECISION MADE, OR ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN, IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ON THE WEBSITE. CRAPS AUSTRALIA MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, OR THAT THE INFORMATION IS RELIABLE FOR ANY REASON. CRAPS AUSTRALIA MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTY THAT THE INFORMATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS CAN BE CORRECTED. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION, “CRAPS AUSTRALIA” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CRAPS AUSTRALIA’S DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS, PARENT COMPANIES, AND THEIR (INCLUDING CRAPS AUSTRALIA’S) EXECUTIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE.
10. Indemnification. User agrees to protect, defend, hold harmless, and indemnify CRAPS Australia, any third party entity related to CRAPS Australia (including, without limitation, third party vendors), and CRAPS Australia’s executives, directors, officers, managers, employees, consultants, agents, parent companies, and subsidiaries from and against any and all liabilities, losses, costs, judgments, damages, claims, or causes of actions, including, without limitation, any and all legal fees and expenses arising out of or resulting from User’s use of the Website (including User’s use of any Materials or other content).